CJB Mods 1.2.5 has come out now for minecraft 1.2.5. CJB Mods 1.2.5 add a bunch of flies in your screen which will give your lots of information that you *DON’T* actually want to know like your FPS, your light level, and stuff. If you use this mod you can open the settings menu by pressing the default key Y. You are also able to disable the mods you don’t wanna use, when you enabled or disabled a mod a restart of minecraft is required. Thans to CJB for makes this CJB Mods 1.2.5.
CJB Mods 1.2.5 Updates
CJB Mods 1.2.5 now has been update to v6.1.1 and working fine with the latest minecraft 1.2.5. In this update fixed captured animals of world reload and fixed North direction on minimap (sun rises from east not south). If you want to install this CJB Mods 1.2.5, let’s check post below!
CJB Mods 1.2.5 Information
CJB MODS 1.2.5 has many mods, you can open CJB Mods 1.2.5 Menu by pressing the default key Y.
- X-Ray: This mod allow you too see through any block which you have set to invisible. Mods works both for SSP and SMP
- More Info: This mod will add a clock, day counter, arrow count, light level and many more on your screen . You can change the position or switch between 12h or 24h clock in the settings menu. Also there is a setting to show current FPS.
- Teleport: This mod is for SSP only. It allows you to save your current/manual location and teleport you back to it later. You can add unlimited amount of locations.
- Minimap: This mod adds an minimap in the upper right of your screen. The minimap has 4 different zoom levels, it can show mobs, items, players and has an waypoint indicator. You can also switch the minimap between 2 behaviors (static and rotate), move minimap to the left or right of your screen and it fully works with SMP.
- Cheats: This mod will add cheats into the game which can be easily turned on and off in-game.
- Item Spawner: This mod allows you to spawn items anywhere any time, press the default key J to open the Item Spawner Menu.
- Mob Filter: This mod allows you to choose which mobs/creatures should or shouldn’t spawn. So if you are afraid of spiders or creepers, you can now simply prevent them from spawning.
- Advanced Chat: This mod adds a chatlog button so you can watch all the things that have been said. You can paste from clipboard. With arrow up/down you’ll the 5 last things you said. When you made a typo you can change it without delete the whole line. Also there is a ping function when someone says your name you hear a ping.
CJB Mods 1.2.5 Changelogs
- Fixed Captured animals of world reload
- Fixed North direction on minimap (sun rises from east not south >. Changed icons of waypoint markers
- Categorized minimap options
- Added priority and frequency settings for minimap thread.
- Created a new GUI for make/editing waypoints. It also includes a colorpicker
- Re-added Death Waypoint
CJB Mods 1.2.5 Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Install the Modloader and Player API first at any cause, and don’t install the MCPatcher Hd fix. (try it every time and i’d advice you to backup).
- Press “start” you know the one on your far left bottom screen (the windows sign, if you didn’t download any skins(don’t read this if it makes you more confused))
- You see the “run” icon? press it. you can also search it in the search box though.
- Type inside the run “%appdata%”
- Drag and drop the “Put in Minecraft Folder” folder inside the .minecraft
- Now press .minecraft folder
- Go to bin/minefraft.jar
- Drag “Put in minecraft.jar” folder inside the folder you just opened
- If you failed or didn’t understand still, try reading the “readme” or ask quesion in the source bellow
All credits must go to CJB as the developer of CJB Mods 1.2.5. And let’s say big thank to him for makes and updates this CJB Mods 1.2.5 for minecraft 1.2.5. With your mod makes the minecrafter better and more enjoyable playing the minecraft. We are expecting help from the modder to share their exciting experiences in playing this CJB Mods 1.2.5. Please feel free to give your comments about this mod and don’t forget to share your interesting experience at post below. Thank you for visiting and see you next time at the next CJB Mods 1.2.5 update.
Category: Minecraft Mods