ComputerCraft 1.3.2 Mod – Download ComputerCraft Mod for Latest Minecraft 1.3.2. ComputerCraft 1.3.2 Mod is a Minecraft mod (with full multiplayer support) that adds in-game Computers. Each Computer has an operating system, a filesystem, a suite of builtin programs (including a text editor, a realtime Lua interpreter, and two games), and can be programmed to do anything you want with the easy-to-use Lua programming language.
Computers can interact with redstone wiring and bundled cables from the RedPower2 mod, meaning they can be used to fully automate and control your worlds. With peripheral devices, the capabilities of computers can be expanded further, with Disk Drives adding the ability to transfer files between computers and play music, Wireless Modems adding Wireless Networking between machines, and Monitors adding external large external displays. If you want to install this ComputerCraft 1.3.2 Mod, let’s check post below!
ComputerCraft 1.3.2 Mod now has update to version 1.42 with Turtles and Monitors and now working fine with minecraft 1.3.2. The server part of ComputerCraft has now been ported to Bukkit, thanks to halvors and Doridian! Version 1.42 adds printers, Wireless Crafty Turtles can now be crafted, a new block to ComputerCraft: The Turtle. The Turtle is a small, portable robot, that can be programmed just as Computers, but with the added ability to move around the world, placing and destroying blocks as it goes. A Turtle with the right programs can be used to build structures, mine resources, dig tunnels, control redstone on the move, and a million and one things I haven’t thought of yet. The machines have risen.
ComputerCraft 1.3.2 Mod Changelogs
- Ported to Minecraft 1.3.2 and the Forge mod system
- Added Printers
- Floppy Disks can now be dyed different colours
- Wireless Crafty Turtles can now be crafted
- All new textures
- New Forge config file
- Various tweaks and bug fixes
ComputerCraft 1.3.2 Mod Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Install ModLoader and ModLoaderMP
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download COMPUTERCRAFT 1.3.2 MOD from one of the links below, you will get a zip file called ComputerCraft1.33.zip
- Extract the contents of the zip somewhere on your computer, if you do this properly, there will now be a folder called ComputerCraft.
- Copy this new folder (not the zip) into the “mods” folder in your minecraft directory.
- If you’ve done all this right, you should now be able to run the game, and start crafting and placing computers.
- If you get error message about bios.lua when attempting to the use a computer or turtle, you’ve done something wrong, re-read the instructions and try again.
All credits must go to dan200 as the developer of ComputerCraft 1.3.2 Mod. And let’s say big thank to him for makes and updates this Mod for minecraft 1.3.2. With your mod makes the minecrafter better and more enjoyable playing the minecraft. We are expecting help from the modder to share their exciting experiences in playing this mod. Please feel free to give your comments about this COMPUTERCRAFT 1.3.2 MOD at post below. Thank you for visiting and see you next time at the next ComputerCraft 1.3.2 Mod update.
Category: Minecraft Mods