Convenient Inventory Mod 1.3.1 download for latest minecraft 1.3.1. Want to manage your Minecraft Inventory? or want to transfering items into crafting grid? Yes, here is Convenient Inventory Mod 1.3.1 for you! With this mod manage your inventory or transferring items into a crafting grid, quick-bar or chest may bevery time consuming, but this modification is an easy fix. The author has mapped new hot keys to make the inventory more efficient and intuitive. Convenient Inventory Mod 1.3.1 now has updated to version CI2.6 with break all inventory slots but the first 2 in creative mode, play with cheat mod on to prevent getting stuck!
Convenient Inventory Mod 1.3.1 Changelogs
- Updated To Minecraft 1.3.1
- Break all inventory slots but the first 2 in creative mode
- Full Changelog Will Be Available On The ShadowMods Website Soon
Convenient Inventory Mod 1.3.1 Standard Configurations
- Left Mouse: Pick up a stack
- CTRL + Right Mouse: Move 1 item to an empty slot
- Right Mouse: Split a stack
- CTRL + Left Mouse: Move 1 item
- SHIFT + Left Mouse: Move 1 stack
- SHIFT + Right Mouse: Move 1 stack to an empty slot
- ALT + Left Mouse: Move all items of the same type
- ALT + Right Mouse: Move all items of the same type to empty slots
- Q + Left Mouse: Drop 1 item
- Q + Right Mouse: Drop item stack
- SHIFT + Q + Left Mouse: Drop all items of the same type
- Middle Click: Sort inventory
- S+Left Mouse: Sort Inventory
- 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9 + Left Mouse*: Move the item to the corresponding slot in the action bar
- 0 + Left Mouse*: move the item to an empty place in your action bar
To change combinations, open the CIConfig.txt file, read the text inside it, then edit the corresponding lines.
Let’s say big thanks and credits to ShadowAlex1 as the developer Convenient Inventory Mod 1.3.1, for makes this awesome mod up to date and working fine with latest minecraft 1.3.1. You can visit the original post thread to get more information about this mod.
Convenient Inventory Mod 1.3.1 Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.3.1
- Download CONVENIENT INVENTORY MOD 1.3.1
- Download/Install ModLoader
- Extract the contents
- Move the “.class” files into your “.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar” (use 7-zip/WinRAR to do that) Don’t know how to access your .minecraft folder? I will explain below.
- Delete the “META.INF” folder that is inside the “minecraft.jar”
- Play and Enjoy Minecraft!
Download Convenient Inventory Mod 1.3.1 for Minecraft 1.3.1
So guys if you already playing Convenient Inventory Mod 1.3.1 and have more information such as tips, tricks or even tutorial how to play this mod, feel free to share it in this post by commenting below. Thank you for visiting and see you again at the next post update about Convenient Inventory Mod 1.3.1.
Category: Minecraft Mods