DwarvenCraft Mod 1.2.5 download for minecraft 1.2.5. Want to make your live like a Dwarf? With DwarvenCraft Mod 1.2.5 make you live like a Dwarf. You can make stone and metal rods and tools, a reinforced version of the materials that is faster and lasts longer than regular tools, replaces many (and soon to be all) items that require wood with a stone/iron substitute, and Some other stuff. If you want to download and install this DwarvenCraft Mod 1.2.5? let’s see and read post below!
DwarvenCraft Mod 1.2.5 Features
- 8 new stone types each with a cobblestone variant
- All the new rocks are able to make tools, workbenches, etc. so there is no need for wood.
- All stones can be made into generic tools
- Where can I find my ores? That is the fun part. I have replaced the vanilla ores and put in my own ores (they blend with the rock layers better)
- Iron is now 3 different ores Hematite, Limonite, and Magnetite.
- Coal ore has ben replaced by Limonite
- Gold Ore Has been changed to pure gold ore(other ores will be added in)
- Redstone, Lapis Lazuli, and Diamond are the same(until I can get some sprites running)
DwarvenCraft Mod 1.2.5 Changelogs
- Updated to 1.2.5
- Integrated Mini-Me to DwarvenCraft
- Fixed chests crashing and all that
- Fixed Pig Tails from dropping Stone hoes
- Fixed Stone Ladder Recipe (it was missing)
Let’s say big thanks and credits to Volgon8 as the developer DwarvenCraft Mod 1.2.5, for makes this mod updated and working fine with latest minecraft 1.2.5.
DwarvenCraft Mod 1.2.5 Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download DWARVENCRAFT MOD 1.2.5
- Download Minecraft forge
- Download ModLoader and Modloader MP
- Open Minecraft.jar and delete the META INF folder
- Put the ModLoader and Forge files into Minecraft.jar
- Put the DwarvenCraft Mod files into Minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft
Download DwarvenCraft Mod 1.2.5 for Minecraft 1.2.5
Well Minecrafter! here is my post today about DwarvenCraft Mod 1.2.5 for Minecraft 1.2.5. Hope this post will help you all to download, install and play this awesome mod. If you have any idea and more information about this DwarvenCraft Mod 1.2.5, feel free to share it in this post. Thank you for visiting and your participation, see you next time at the next post update about DwarvenCraft Mod 1.2.5.
Category: Minecraft Mods