Want to download your latest minecraft 1.3.2 Jar to 1.3.1? Minecraft update 1.3.2 has come out now and available to play. But, if you don’t want to play the latest version minecraft 1.3.2, you can play the old version of minecraft 1.3.1 by downgrade your minecraft to version 1.3.1. So guys you can choice playing with latest minecraft or still want to play with old minecraft 1.3.1
You can read tutorial below how to downgrade your latest minecraft 1.3.2 to version 1.3.1. Before you downgrade your minecraft, you must download the old version from minecraft 1.3.1 jar first! After you download it, now you can follow tutorial below! Good luck!
Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar Changelogs
- Fixed the falling-out-of-Nether bug
- Fixed the random-suffocation-damage bug
- Various uncommon crash bugs
How to Downgrade Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar to 1.3.1
- Download MINECRAFT 1.3.1 JAR
- Type %appdata% into the start menu
- Open .minecraft folder than open the bin folder
- Delete the current minecraft.jar file
- Then paste minecraft 1.2.5 jar file
- Done! Enjoy your minecraft!
Download Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar Client and Server
Well Minecrafter! this is the end of post about how to downgrade your minecraft 1.3.2 Jar to minecraft 1.3.1. If you have another tutorial and more information how to downgrade your latest minecraft to version 1.3.1, feel free to share your experiences in this post by commenting below! Thank you for your participation and see you again at the next post update about How to Downgrade your Latest minecraft to old version minecraft 1.3.1.
Category: Minecraft Updates