Invasion Mod 1.2.5 Download for Minecraft 1.2.5. Hello Minecrafter! Want to attack on the location of your choosing? Have you in the past built fortifications, prepared your base, crafted armor and secured your chests, then noticed that no threat ever shows up? This mod seeks to fix that. With Invasion Mod 1.2.5 gives you the ability to initiate an attack on the location of your choosing. The difficulty steadily ramps up and the mobs are designed to deal with base defenses. The behavior of all invading mobs has been extensively revamped. Most mobs have new abilities and in this beta stage there are some new mobs and substantially more powerful mobs on the way, geared towards new roles. Thanks to Lieu for makes this awesome Invasion Mod 1.2.5.
Invasion Mod 1.2.5 now has updated to version 0.9.4 and compatible with latest minecraft 1.2.5. There is no longer any need to mess around with sound folders. You now just need to copy the contents of the download into your minecraft jar like most mods, with the usual ModLoader+ModLoaderMp requirement. There is a troubleshooting section if you run into a problem. So guys want to download and install this “Invasion Mod 1.2.5″? let’s check and read post below!
Invasion Mod 1.2.5 Features
- Spawn an invasion until a nexus is overwhelmed(most reliable way to test your base and no down time).
- Leave mobs to spawn around a nexus every couple nights if you want to go off and do other things.
- Set mobs to instead spawn randomly at night, like usual mobs but a lot more of them(customizable).
- Items available, like rechargeable traps, to help defend.
The nexus acts as a beacon and GUI for invasions(that’s why it’s there), but mobs spawning at night don’t yet have any way of organizing themselves around a player or central point.
Invasion Mod 1.2.5 Updates
- Initial craftbukkit support
- Improved mob pathing towards players
- Fixed mob wandering in SMP
- Mob sight/sense should now work properly(synched up LoS/detection ranges with base entity stuff)
- Can now set night mob spawn maximum group size
- Can now override minecraft’s mob limit in config (default is 70)
- Improved nexus timekeeping for continuous mode. Sleeping and chunk unloading shouldn’t stop attacks coming
- Can set frequency of attacks for continuous mode in config
- Fixed wolf respawning and death animation
- Wolves now heal a little on an attack
Invasion Mod 1.2.5 Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Always back-up your minecraft.jar.
- Download ModLoader
- Download ModloaderMP
- Download INVASION MOD 1.2.5
- Open Minecraft.jar and delete the META INF
- Drag all the files from Modloader and Modloader MP into Minecraft.jar
- Copy the file invsound and put it so its .minecraft/resources/newsound/invsound
- Extra the rest of the mod into inv mod client folder
- Done! Play! and Enjoy!
Download Invasion Mod 1.2.5 for Minecraft 1.2.5
Invasion Mod 1.2.5 (client 1.2.5)
Invasion Mod 1.2.5 (server 1.2.5)
This mod is installed pretty much how you’re used to if you have used a lot of other mods. You may have had to copy a sound folder sometime in the past, but this isn’t required anymore. So guys here is my post about invasion mod 1.2.5, hope this post will help you all to play the mod. If you have any information about this mod, feel free to share it in this post. Thank you for visiting and see you again at the next post update about Invasion Mod 1.2.5.
Category: Minecraft Mods