Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.3.2 Download for latest Minecraft 1.3.2. Hello minecrafter! want to manage your inventory system in your minecraft? Yeah, here is the mod for you! Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.3.2 allows you to easily manage you inventory system. This mod can changes the changes the inventory system in the game and makes it much more convenient. It works out of the box, and will make you gain a massive amount of time, both in single and multiplayer!
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.3.2 now has updated and compatible with latest minecraft 1.3.2. Inventory Tweaks Mod automatically replaces your tools as they break, and items stacks once emptied. This mod allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted. All containers have three buttons to sort them in various ways. If you would like to install this mod, let’s check and read post below!
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.3.2 Features
- Automatically replaces tools and items after being used up.
- Sort your inventory with a single click.
- Customize the way your chests are sorted.
- Press the ‘R’ key or middle clicking will automatically sort your any items in your inventory that are not in your hotbar.
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.3.2 v1.43 Changelogs
- Update to minecraft 1.3.2
- Added button to define the sort key in the “…” menu
- Added ability for texture packs to have custom buttons for the mod
- Fixed sorting by damage
- Made rectangle rules priorities more intuitive
- Increased the sounds volume a bit
Let’s say big thanks to jimeowan for makes this awesome Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.3.2 and makes this mod up to date and working fine with latest minecraft 1.3.2.
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.3.2 Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download INVENTORY TWEAKS MOD 1.3.2
- Download ModLoader
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows in C:Users[Your User Name]AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin. You can also find it by pressing start, typing in run, and typing in appdata.
- Open Minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete the META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from Modloader.zip into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from the Inventory Tweaks file into Minecraft.jar.
- Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!
Download Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.3.2 for Minecraft 1.3.2
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.3.2 (minecraft 1.3.2)
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.3.1 (minecraft 1.3.1)
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.2.5 (minecraft 1.2.5)
OK Minecrafter! here is my post about Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.3.2 for Minecraft 1.3.2. Hope this post will help you all to play the mod, have fun and enjoy playing Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.3.2. If you any idea and more information about this mod, feel free to share your idea and information in this post. Thank you for visiting and see you again at the next post update about Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.3.2.
Category: Minecraft Mods