Macro Keybind Mod 1.3.2 download for latest minecraft 1.3.2. What about Macro Keybind Mod 1.3.2? This mod modifies the minecraft client to allow you to bind any keyboard key you like to chat commands or simple script functions (like sprinting or opening a gui). Most importantly, it lets you do this without knowing any key codes and has a full, easy-to-use GUI! No more typing obscure commands in order to bind keys. Plus you can edit your binds any time you like and even move and copy them to other keys with just drag-n-drop! If you want to download and install Macro Keybind Mod 1.3.2, let’s check and read post below!
Macro Keybind Mod 1.3.2 now has update to version 0.9.2. In this version version requires Liteloader, instead it uses a custom bootstrapper designed to emulate ModLoader for the time being. The custom bootstrapper will not load other mods, only the public beta.
Macro Keybind Mod 1.3.2 Features
- Ridiculously easy to use! Just activate the mod then just press the key you want to bind. No memorizing key codes or names!
- Bind keys which are already used for something else! Want to put a macro on the number keys or WASD? Using the override function you can use these keys for both their normal function or as macros when you need them.
- Edit keybinds quickly. Change your binds whenever you want. You can even copy and move macros from key to key with drag ‘n drop.
- Multiple configurations. Different binds in different servers? No problem! It even switches automatically.
- In-game text editor. Want to make a complex macro? No need to alt-tab to notepad, create and edit text files inside minecraft.
- Lots of easy-to-use parameters. Lists of friends, automatic responses, warp points, towns, you name it.
- Scripting! Build custom auto-announcers, time-delay messages, or create your own auto-walk, toggleable-sneak or sprint keys.
Macro Keybind Mod 1.3.2 How To Use the Mod
- In-game, simply press [SNEAK KEY]+GRAVE (change the key in the options if this doesn’t work for you) and you will be prompted to press a key.
- Press the key you would like to bind or click it on the on-screen keyboard
- Enter the chat command (including the / at the start), separate multiple commands with pipe “|”
- Press ENTER to save the keybind, press ESC to cancel it. To edit a keybind repeat the same process.
Big thanks and credits must go to Mumfrey as the developer Macro Keybind Mod 1.3.2, for makes this mod up to date and working fine with latest minecraft 1.3.2. You can visit original post thread to get more information about this awesome mod.
Macro Keybind Mod 1.3.2 Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download the Liteloader 1.3.2 and put the contents into the Minecraft jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder inside the Minecraft jar
- Download the mod zip file (MACRO KEYBIND MOD 1.3.2) and put it in the “mods” folder, create the folder if it does not already exist
- Ensure that no pre-1.3.2 mods remain in your “mods” folder!
- Note that this bootstrapper will not be compatible with ModLoader when released, so it will be necessary to remove it and install Modloader instead, if you are not prepared refresh your jar do not download this beta!
- Play and enjoy your mod!
How to install Liteloader
- Download the latest version of LiteLoader by clicking the link below
- Open your minecraft .jar with WinRAR or 7-zip:
Click Start -> Run (if you don’t see “Run” try holding down your “Windows” key and press the R key)
Type %APPDATA% and click OK
Open .minecraft and then bin
Open minecraft.jar using WinRAR or 7-zip
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Drag all the files from the liteloader .zip into your minecraft jar
Download Macro Keybind Mod 1.3.2 for Minecraft 1.3.2
Well Minecrafter! What do you thing about Macro Keybind Mod 1.3.2? If you already playing this awesome mod and have more information such as ideas, tips, tricks or even tutorial how to play this mod, feel free to share it in this post by commenting below! Thank you for visiting and see you again at the next post update about Macro Keybind Mod 1.3.2.
Category: Minecraft Mods