MCPatcher HD 1.3.2 - Download MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft 1.3.2. Hello Minecrafter! did you know about “MCPatcher HD 1.3.2″? or want to patch your texture pack to get HD quality in your pack? This tool is java application that will allows you to switch between texture packs from small size to higher size or reverse. MCPatcher HD 1.3.2 uses the largest and scales everything up to that size. This means that a 32x terrain.png and 32x items.png will be scaled to 128x if used in a pack with a 128x custom water texture. With this patch you can change the texture packs of the game without exit the game/re-patching game. If you want to install another texture pack, you must have this MCPatcher HD 1.3.2 for installing new texture pack in your minecraft.
MCPatcher HD 1.3.2 Creator
MCPatcher HD 1.3.2 creator is Kahr, he makes this tool and share it to use for makes minecrafter life better and enjoy playing minecraft. MCPatcher is bytecode-level patcher for minecraft. The main use right now is changing the hard-coded texture sizes, but it is eventually intended to apply arbitrary patches. This is an executable .jar file. if double clicking it tries to unzip it, right click then go down to properties, click run with and select java and apply. double click .jar again. You don’t have to re-patch every time..just select packs in game.
MCPatcher HD 1.3.2 Features
- Custom Colors mod! Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- HD texture pack and font support.
- Custom terrain and item animations for any tile, including water, lava, and portals.
- MrMessiah’s BetterGrass mod.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See “Installing other Mods” for details.
- Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
MCPatcher HD 1.3.2 Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download MCPATCHER HD 1.3.2
- Open and launch MCPatcher
- Click “Patch” button (no texture pack needed in this step)
- Open the game
- Click mods and textures
- Copy all texture packs that you have downloaded in there
- Enjoy switching in to different feels
Download MCPatcher HD 1.3.2 for Minecraft 1.3.2
MCPatcher HD 1.3.2 (minecraft 1.3.2)
MCPatcher HD 1.3.1 (minecraft 1.3.1)
OK Minecrafter! here is my post about MCPatcher HD 1.3.2 for Minecraft 1.3.2 and I hope this post will help you all to patch your texture packs to get HD quality in your pack. If you already using this tool and have more information about this tool, feel free to share your information such idea, tips and trick in this post. Well guys thank you for visiting my post and see you again at next post update about MCPatcher HD 1.3.2.
Category: Minecraft Texture Packs