Millenaire Mod 1.2.5 – Download Millenaire NPC Village Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5. Millenaire is single-playermod for Minecraft, a 3D sandbox game. It aims to fill the “emptyness” of single-player worlds by adding NPC villages to it, with loose 11th-century Norman and North Indian themes and additional cultures planned. Millenaire Mod 1.2.5 now has updated to version 2.7.6 with custom crafting goals can now be added, taking any input to produce any output and and now this mod compatible with latest minecraft 1.2.5. Thanks to Kinniken for makes this awesome Millenaire Mod 1.2.5 NPC Village.
Villages are populated with men, women and children of various kinds, who perform tasks such as trading with the player, expending current buildings or improving existing ones, cultivating crops such as wheat in Norman villages and rice in Indian ones, crafting tools and powerful amulets, etc. As the village expends, the number of villagers increases as couples have children who grow up into new adults. Help villages grow by trading with them and be rewarded with unique items such as Normand and Indian food or statues and tapestries to decorate your house with. And if they start liking you enough, they might even build you a house of your own. So guys want to install this Millenaire Mod 1.2.5? Let’s check post below!
Millenaire Mod 1.2.5 Features
- Farmers: Grow wheat in the fields around their house and store it in chests.
- Lumberjacks: Cut down trees and plant saplings. Gather wood and apples which they store in chests.
- Wives: Use resources to create things. They build, trade with players, make bread, and make cider.
- Children: Grow up to be adults when bread and houses are available.
- Guards: Protects the village.
- Priests: Visits church and taverns.
- Smiths: Makes Norman tools in the forge.
Millenaire Mod 1.2.5 Changelogs
- Built for 1.2.5
- [For modders] Custom crafting goals can now be added, taking any input to produce any output
- [For modders] The list of items recognised by Millénaire is now in a text file. Custom items can be added in new text files in millenaire-custom/items
- [For modders] Custom blocks can be declared in millenaire-custom/blocks for use in building plans
- Bug fixes
- Translations for the Hall of Fame signs
- Fixed bug where goods requiring a high reputation could not be purchased from other buildings than town halls (example: Norman weapons from the armoury)
- Fix for Indian inn not getting built properly
- Fix for incorrect direction labels in other languages than English (requires update by translators)
Millenaire Mod 1.2.5 Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and install ModLoader
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download MILLENAIRE MOD 1.2.5 NPC VILLAGE
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete the META-INF folder from Minecraft.jar.
- Drag the .class files from the ModLoader zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Navigate to the .minecraft folder and create a folder called “Mods”.
- Drag the files from the “Put in mods folder” folder into “Mods”.
- Drag the folder from the “Put in minecraft folder” into your .minecraft folder.
- Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!
Download Millenaire Mod 1.2.5 NPC Village for Minecraft 1.2.5
Millenaire Mod 1.2.5 (minecraft 1.2.5)
Remember guys before installing the mod, make sure your saves are backed-up. OK guys until here my post about Millenaire Mod 1.2.5 NPC Village for Minecraft 1.2.5. Hope this post will help you all to play the mod, have fun and enjoy playing Millenaire Mod 1.2.5. If you have any idea or information about this mod, feel free to share it in this post. And the last thank you for visiting and your participation, see you next time at the next post update about Millenaire Mod 1.2.5 NPC Village.
Category: Minecraft Mods