Mine Little Pony Mod 1.2.5 download for Minecraft 1.2.5. Hello Minecrafters! do you want to change your model and texture look into Pony Styles? If yes here is you must to go with “Mine Little Pony Mod 1.2.5″. With Mine Little Pony Mod 1.2.5 you can add new player models and textures that make players look like ponies, in the style of the TV show “My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic”. Once the mod is installed, you and all other players will look like ponies in both singleplayer and multiplayer. Players who aren’t using a special pony skin will look like one of the background ponies from the show (as the default player skins are not fully compatible with this mod).
Mine Little Pony Mod 1.2.5 is the mod like the cartoon pony, but this mod will remind us of the cartoon characters such as earth pony, unicorns, pegasus or alicorn. Pony skins are backwards-compatible with the original player model, so they look fine to any player who doesn’t have the mod installed (those players just won’t see the pony models). You can be an earth pony, a pegasus, a unicorn or an alicorn. Pegasus ponies flap their wings when flying, and unicorns hold items in the air in front of them as if by magic.
Mine Little Pony Mod 1.2.5 Updates
Mine Little Pony Mod 1.2.5 now has updated to version 1.2.3 and also compatible with the latest minecraft 1.2.5. That’s it, except a little bug fix to the display of the neck model when riding minecarts etc. In this update added Advanced Skins; Updatd pony models; Super compatible install and so many new ponies. If you’ve ever tried to make complicated skins for the mod you should be excited about this. Now you can put very complicated clothes on the ponies using a new skinning technique. The old skinning technique still works too.
The ponies now have snouts. Or is it muzzles? I’m going to call them snuzzles. The ponies also have little necks. Finally the tail length can be customised, so you can give the ponies shorter tails if you like. See the skinning guide in this post for information on how to choose which model your skin will use. Now you should get compatibility with Forge and Spout by default, no patches or messing around required.
Mine Little Pony Mod 1.2.5 Changelogs
- Rebuilt against Minecraft 1.2.5 source.
- Fixed a bug with display of the neck when riding in a minecart.
- Fixed a silly bug with the mod trying to render everyone as a pony.
- Support for new models (with snouts, necks, and variable length tails) and new skinning technique.
- Compatability with Forge and Spoutcraft in the default install.
- Fixed a bug with the position of the held item.
Mine Little Pony Mod 1.2.5 Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and Install ModLoader
- Download MINE LITTLE PONY MOD 1.2.5
- Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- Browse to .minecraft/bin
- Make a backup (copy) of your minecraft.jar as this mod will overwrite some of the original minecraft classes.
- Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- Drag and drop the necessary class files and text file into the root (top level) folder of the jar.
- Drag and drop the necessary png files into the “mob” folder of the jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
Download Mine Little Pony Mod 1.2.5 for Minecraft 1.2.5
Mine Little Pony Mod 1.2.5 (minecraft 1.2.5)
Mine Little Pony Mod 1.2.5 (for Modloader)
OK Minecrafter! here is my post about Mine Little Pony Mod 1.2.5 for Minecraft 1.2.5. Let’s say big thanks to Verdana as the developer Mine Little Pony Mod 1.2.5 for makes this mod up to date and working fine with minecraft 1.2.5. With you mod makes minecrafter life better and more enjoyable playing minecraft. So guys Hope this post will help you all to play the mod, have fun and enjoy playing Mine Little Pony Mod 1.2.5. If you any idea and more information about this mod, feel free to share your idea and information in this post. Thank you for visiting and see you again at the next post update about Mine Little Pony Mod 1.2.5.
Category: Minecraft Mods