Download Minecraft 1.2.2 jar. Minecraft 1.2.2 now officially out with fixes any bugs such as “Uploaded Minecraft 1.2.2 because birches and pine trees were missing…”; Big trees, swamp trees and giant mushrooms generation fixed and snow appears on maps again.
At this version there are still some bugs like Enchanted Tools and Armor have their labels glitched; If a player builds to the height limit, and stands on top of that structure, the game will crash with a false “saving chunks” screen; Iron Golems become passive when in water; Looking upwards towards the sky can sometimes cause the game to randomly crash without a crash log; and In converted maps placing a block sometimes cause the game to crash with the “saving chunks” screen and without a crash log.
We hope to soon Mojang release minecraft 1.2.3 to fix bugs that exist today are minecraft 1.2.2. For those of you who want to play minecraft 1.2.2, you can read the new features and check link below!
Minecraft 1.2.2 Features
- New jungle biome
- Added ocelots
- Added cats
- Added iron golems
- New AI for mobs
- Tame wolves can have puppies
- Villagers will have children if there is room in their village
- New map height limit (256 instead of 128)
- New items and blocks
- Doors have been updated so that double-doors work better with redstone
- Added rare drops for mobs
- Many other minor tweaks and fixes
How to Install Minecraft 1.2.2
- Download Minecraft.jar
- Go to: C:UsersYOUR NAMEAppDataRoaming.minecraftbin
- Place the minecraft.jar from the ZIP-File to the minecraft.jar in the bin
- Play Minecraft in Your version
Thank to Mojang the creator this minecraft for updates the game. If you want to install and play minecraft 1.2.2, just play your minecraft client normally and the minecraft will automatically update to minecraft 1.2.2.
Category: Minecraft Updates