Minecraft 1.2.5 jar download and install for latest minecraft. Minecraft 1.2.5 jar has ready to testing and you can install this it now. In this update has many changes and more bugs fixes. After you install minecraft 1.2.5 jar, now you can play new minecraft mod and texture pack with your latest minecraft! So guys if you want to install this Minecraft 1.2.5 jar, let’s check and read my post below!
Minecraft 1.2.5 Jar Updates
Minecraft 1.2.5 Jar now officially out at March, 2012. In this update you will find some new features added including shift clicking support in furnaces, added method to easly acquire blocks you have selected in the world in Creative Mod using the ‘pick block’ key, fixed issues detected certain links in chat, fixed wild ocelots behaving like tamed chat, fixed various chat crashes and more changes. Thank to Jens Bergensten for makes this Minecraft 1.2.5 Jar.
Minecraft 1.2.5 Jar New Features
- Added shift-clicking support in furnaces.
- Added method to easily acquire blocks you have selected in the world in Creative mode using the “Pick block” key.
- Made the Direct Connect dialog remember the last IP for the current session.
- Made cats less eager to sit on things and less patient.
- Made using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls.
- Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will immediately activate the TNT).
- Inside the META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar, the digital signature files (MOJANG_C.DSA, MOJANG_C.SF) have been renamed CODESIGN.RSA and CODESIGN.SF; their function remains the same.
Minecraft 1.2.5 Jar Bug Fixes
- Fixed issues detected certain links in chat.
- Fixed wild ocelots behaving like tamed cats.
- Fixed various chat crashes.
- Fixed world generation failing under certain circumstances.
- Fixed issues turning off sound under certain circumstances.
- Removed all ghost entities under the command of Lord Herobrine
- Fixed crash when pasting certain characters in chat.
- Fixed slash (/) key not behaving correctly in certain environments.
- Fixed command matching being too greedy (for example: typing “/stophammertime” no longer stops a server).
- Fixed not being able to click coloured links.
- Fixed potential issue with village door detection (which could cause too many villagers to spawn).
- Made using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls
- Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will activate the TNT)
- Fixed ?+Q shortcut not quitting the app on OS X.
Minecraft 1.2.5 Jar Notable Bugs
- Various “Pick Block” bugs, to sum up:
- Gives the block’s drop rather than the block itself.
- Gives technical blocks or other items that you cannot legitimately obtain.
Minecraft 1.2.5 Jar Installation Tutorial
- Download MINECRAFT 1.2.5 JAR
- Go to: C:UsersYOUR NAMEAppDataRoaming.minecraftbin
- Place the minecraft.jar from the ZIP-File to the minecraft.jar in the bin
- Play Minecraft in Your version
Big Thank to Mojang the creator this minecraft for updates the game to Minecraft 1.2.5 Jar. If you want to install and play minecraft 1.2.5 jar, just follow installation tutorial above, then play minecraft client normally and the minecraft will automatically update to minecraft 1.2.5 jar.
Category: Minecraft Updates