Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar download and changelogs. Did you know what minecraft 1.3.1 jar changes and fixes? This patch has fixes a few misalignments and oddities in the item spritesheet and the creative mode’s inventory’s graphics. Fixes the chest armor slot being inaccessible in Creative mode’s survival inventory tab and much more. But in this update has many bugs likes There is a visual bug when trying to push someone off a cliff, they fall off then warp back. Player occasionally gets hurt from touching a wall mainly when being pushed by water into a block. For more detail changelogs and bug fixes, you can read it at post below!
Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar client should prompt to update automatically. If the minecraft doesn’t update automatically, you can manually update your minecraft from the launcher by pressing the Options button before you log in, and pressing the “Force Update” button. While the update is 1.3.1, the only significant changes from 1.3 were some minor fixes and obfuscation. Or you can read tutorial below how to install minecraft 1.3.1 Jar.
Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar Changelogs
- The block-breaking animation is now shown while the GUI is hidden.
- TNT no longer does damage to players in peaceful difficulty.
- Respawning in superflat is no longer random.
- Added rotatable Wood blocks
- Strongly decreased the amount of Experience you get from furnaces
- Depending on difficulty, creeper damage is scaled now
Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar Bug Fixes
- Fixed a few misalignments and oddities in the item spritesheet and the creative mode’s inventory’s graphics.
- Fixed a crash bug.
- Fixed the chest armor slot being inaccessible in Creative mode’s survival inventory tab.
- Fixed rotated wooden logs mined using Silk Touch enchanted tools dropping as rotated wooden logs.
- Fixed being unable to place half slabs in the small gaps between another half slab and the side of another block.
Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar Bugs
- There is a visual bug when trying to push someone off a cliff, they fall off then warp back.
- Sometimes when pushing someone off a cliff they do fall – you are not meant to be able to push people as of 12w23a.
- It appears to be a server-side feature only, yet has not been applied to the client so far, as you can still push mobs or other entities in singleplayer.
- It also appears to be a PvP-only feature. In SMP, you can still push mobs and entities too.
- When standing still in the same place as another player the other player glitches about.
- Player occasionally gets hurt from touching a wall mainly when being pushed by water into a block.
- Player can be damaged when standing in front of a villager attempting to open a door. This may tie into the suffocation bug listed above, or might be something with the way the villager opens the door.
Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download MINECRAFT 1.3.1 JAR
- Go to: C:UsersYOUR NAMEAppDataRoaming.minecraftbin
- Place the minecraft.jar from the ZIP-File to the minecraft.jar in the bin
- Play Minecraft in Your latest version!
Download Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar Client and Server
Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar (Client)
Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar (Server)
Well Minecrafter! here is my post today about Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar download for Client and Server. Hope this post will help you all to download, install and play minecraft with the latest version 1.3.1. If you have any idea and more information about minecraft 1.3.1 jar, feel free to share it in this post! Thank you for visiting and see you again at the next post update about minecraft 1.3.1 jar.
Category: Minecraft Updates