Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar Download for Latest Minecraft 1.3.2. Hello Minecrafter! minecraft now has update and patched to version 1.3.2. Minecraft update 1.3.2 is a bug-fix update that aims to fix the falling out of Nether bug, fixed the random suffocation damage bug and much more.
You can manually update your minecraft to the latest version 1.3.2 from the launcher by pressing the Options button before you log in, and pressing the “Force Update” button. While the update is 1.3.2. If it doesn’t you can follow tutorial below how to download and install minecraft 1.3.2 jar.
Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar Changelogs
- Large Oak Trees now generate with sideways logs.
- You can now toggle showing server addresses in the server list using the F1 key.
- Fixed players sometimes falling out of the world when entering the Nether after having been there before in the same session
- Fixed players taking damage when water or players push them into corners
- Fixed various uncommon crash bugs
- Fixed players not getting fall damage when falling from a height of 4 blocks (assuming this was a bug)
Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar Installation Tutorial for Minecraft
- Download MINECRAFT 1.3.2 JAR
- Go to: C:UsersYOUR NAMEAppDataRoaming.minecraftbin
- Place the minecraft.jar from the ZIP-File to the minecraft.jar in the bin
- Play Minecraft in Your latest version!
Download Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar for Minecraft 1.3.2
Well minecrafter! this is the end of post about minecraft 1.3.2 jar. If you already playing this latest minecraft, feel free to share experiences, tips, tricks or even tutorial by commenting in this post. Thanks for your participation see you again at the next post update about Minecraft 1.3.2 jar.
Category: Minecraft Updates