Minecraft Forge API 1.5 download for latest minecraft 1.5/1.5.1. MCForge API 1.5 is an API providing extra modding capabilities. These capabilities have been added to provide support for the different mods using the Forge. As of today, the forge contains. The problem that often we face after we install some mod is a mod may not work, most of these problems is because the mod we install that requires Minecraft Forge API.
Minecraft Forge API 1.5 now has update and also compatible with the latest minecraft 1.5/1.5.1. If you want to install Minecraft Forge API / compatibility layers, you only need to do this once for all mods requiring it. Not that certain mod my include Minecraft Forge in their code, in wich case you don’t have to install the Forge, but it’s no harm to add it on top of the exiting installation. At post below you can read the new features, changelogs and how to install Minecraft Forge API. Check it out!
Minecraft Forge API 1.5 Features
- Infinite terrain and sprite indexes
- Support two-pass rendering
- Custom redstone connection direction
- Override block replacement/deletion
- Secondary properties for block (isNormal, isReplaceable, isAir, isBurning)
- Allow an item to have the first callback on a mouse click
- Custom explosion resistances by block and direction
- Custom filled buckets
- Custom armors
- Modification of list of mineable objects
- Advanced configuration files
Minecraft Forge API 1.5 Changelogs
- Added new hooks for connection events
- Added Packet250CustomPayload handling and channel registration management
- Forge identifies itself to the server.
- Added a entity tracking system that uses Packet250.
- Implmented Sengir’s IPickupHandler.
- Added Item.onLeftClickEntity hook. Used to intercept and cancel the ‘attack’ action within items.
- Added a generic ‘Shear’ing system.
- BugFix: Reach length, Fix player interaction on SMP
- BugFix: Fixed line endings in install.sh
- BugFix: Give graceful disconnect message to non-Forge/ModLoaderMP clients. (No more ‘Unknown packet 230′)
- BugFix: Fixed a missed event where ITextureProvider would not be properly applied.
- BugFix: Implemented item.onBlockStartBreak call for creative single player.
- Changed: ISpecialArmor got a major rehaul. Added new calls to support better flexability in return values.
- Misc: Added mod_MinecraftForge for simpler logging of Forge version in crash reports
- Misc: Updated the repo scripts and setup a build automation system.
Minecraft Forge API 1.5 Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.5/1.5.1
- Download MINECRAFT FORGE API 1.5
- Then Open your minecraft.jar
- Then Drag the ModLoader files over
- Then Delete META INF
- Then Drag over forge files
Note: for Windows users, you just have to run install.cmd. If you’re on linux, you need to copy files and apply patch manually for now, let me know if you got any trouble there. A install.sh for linux users too is on the way, but in the meantime, let us know if you have any setup problems.
Download Minecraft Forge API 1.5 for Minecraft 1.5/1.5.1
Let’s say big thank to SpaceToad for makes and updates this Minecraft Forge API 1.5 for the latest minecraft 1.5/1.5.1. We still wait for another update for this mod, with this amazing mod makes the minecrafter play better and more enjoyable. If there are deficiencies in my post, I expect your participation to a variety of experiences on this MCForge API, or you want to add other features that I did not mention in this post. Fell free to leave a comment or share your ideas in this post. Thank you for visiting my blog and see you again at the next update Minecraft Forge API 1.5.
Category: Minecraft Mods