Misa’s Realistic 1.3.2 Texture Pack download for latest minecraft 1.3.2. The resolution of Misa’s Realistic 1.3.2 Texture Pack is 64x and the default is only 16x. This texture pack is one of popular texture pack in minecraft like Sphax PureBDCraft, DokuCraft and Gerudoku. This pack is all of your surrounding (whether it’s a mob, house, biomes, tress, or perhaps your self) changes into a creepy realistic texture.
Misa’s Realistic 1.3.2 Texture Pack Announcements
Misa’s Realistic 1.3.2 Texture Pack now available and working fine with minecraft 1.3.2. The texture pack’s been updated to support a bunch of new features of MCPatcher. There’s a LOT of new stuff here, so be sure to check out the Update Log/Changelog. It should go without saying but YOU WILL NEED THE LATEST MCPATCHER TO AVOID PROBLEMS. Optifine DOES NOT support all the features of this pack despite claims to the contrary! If you want to install this Misa’s Realistic 1.3.2 texture pack, let’s check post below!
Misa’s Realistic 1.3.2 Texture Pack Information
You will need MCPatcher HD Fix to install this Misa Realistic 1.3.2 texture pack. MCPatcher which enables HD texture packs to work with Minecraft. Be sure to read the installation instructions! This is an HD Pack, you cannot install it like any other texture pack! After you have read and followed the instructions. If you want to cleaning your installation, Hit Windows Key + R to pen the Run console and than Type in and enter the following: %appdata%/.minecraft/. And for installation check tutorial below!
Misa’s Realistic 1.3.2 Texture Pack (4.2.0) Changelogs
- Update to 1.3.2
- Completely redesigned the wheat texture from scratch to look less sickly and provide better cues for maturity.
- Added unique, random top textures to spruce planks that makes more physical sense. (Great for floor tiling!)
- Added unique textures for all log tops to better match the color of planks they produce
- CTM support for log tops is now only limited to jungle wood.
- Added random texture support to TNT blocks. (They can now have a variety of labels or no label at all.)
- Fixed a texture problem with the bottoms of cauldrons.
Misa’s Realistic 1.3.2 Texture Pack Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download MISA’S REALISTIC 1.3.2 TEXTURE PACK
- Save the pack’s zip file in minecraft “texturepacks” folder (don’t extract)
- Download MCPatcher HD Fix
- Run “mcpatcherhd” then click patch, close it when its done
- Run minecraft then go to mods and texturepack and select Misa’s pack
- Play Minecraft
Download Misa’s Realistic 1.3.2 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.2
All credits to Misa as the developer of Misa’s Realistic 1.3.2 Texture Pack. Big thanks and credits to him for makes and updates this Misa’s Realistic 1.3.2 Texture Pack for minecraft 1.3.2. With your Pack makes the minecrafter better and more enjoyable playing the minecraft. We are expecting help from the modder to share their exciting experiences in playing this texture pack. Please feel free to give your comments about this texture pack at post below. Thank you for visiting and see you next time at the next Misa’s Realistic 1.3.2 Texture Pack post update.
Category: Minecraft Texture Packs