MovePlus 1.3.2 Mod – Download Corosus MovePlus Mod v2.2 for Latest Minecraft 1.3.2. With this mod you can adds more movement styles to the game! Trying to mimic the jumping tricks from Unreal Tournament 2k3 (UT2k4 and then some). Many people ask and looking newest MovePlus v2.2, if you want to download and install this MovePlus 1.3.2 Mod, you can check post below!
MovePlus 1.3.2 Mod v2.2 Features
- Double jump
- Dodge jumping
- Wall jumping (currently no limit on how many you can do while in air)
- Boost Dodging
- Fall damage prevented for the velocities that these jumps add, but you can still hurt yourself if you fall too far
- Near complete configuration, open up %AppData%\Roaming\.minecraft\config\mod_MovePlus.cfg for tweaking / activating of new features
- Air control: Better movement ingame when at low speeds, subtle addition
- Speed jumping: Momentum boost if you jump immediately after landing
- Dodge toggle key, default ‘Z’ (configurable)
- Auto navigation to set waypoints (default off)
- Persistant running: hitting objects doesnt stop sprint
- Auto jump when against a block (default off)
MovePlus 1.3.2 Mod v2.2 Updates
- Persistant running: keeps collisions from resetting active sprint
- Player pathfinding (default off): can auto navigate you to: your last death, your home waypoint, or 3 other customizable waypoints (see More Information for details)
- Auto jump (default off): Automatically makes the player jump when pressing against a block
- Fixed inventory and chat menus triggering dodges etc for the billionth time
Credits and big thanks to Corosus as the developer MovePlus 1.3.2 Mod, for makes this mod up to date and working fine with minecraft 1.3.2.
MovePlus 1.3.2 Mod Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.3.2
- No Modloader Required
- Download MOVEPLUS 1.3.2 MOD
- Press start, then search for “run”.
- Press “run” and then put in the space provided “%appdata%”.
- After that find “.minecraft” open it up.
- Open “bins” you will find minecraft.jar.
- Open “minecraft.jar” by using winrar or 7zip.
- Copy the contents of the zip into your minecraft.jar, delete META-INF folder
- Play and Enjoy!
Well Minecrafter, what do you thing about MovePlus 1.3.2 Mod? If you already playing this mod and have more information such as tips, tricks or even tutorial how to play this mod, feel free to share it in this post by commenting below! Thank you for your participation, see you again at the next post update about MovePlus 1.3.2 Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods