Multishot Mod 1.3.2 – Download Multishot Timelapse Mod for latest minecraft 1.3.2. Hello Minecrafter! what about Multishot Mod 1.3.2? This mod is a tool for creating timelapses and stop motions in Minecraft automatically even if Minecraft is minimized. It removes the need to record timelapses with a screen recorder, which leaves you with large video files that take large periods of time to speed up and render. It acts just like an intervalometer does for a camera allowing players to record and timelapse anything in the game.
Multishot Mod 1.3.2 works by automatically taking screenshots at a predefined exposure (default 1 second). These screenshots can then be ‘sped up’ as an image sequence and played back like a normal video. The mod also includes an auto motion feature that automatically moves and/or rotates the player in any direction allowing for more entertaining and engaging timelapses. If you want to download and install Multishot Mod 1.3.2, let’s check my post below!
Multishot Mod 1.3.1 v2.1 Changelogs
- Update to minecraft 1.3.2
- performance updates
- added gui hover tips – hover over a button 2 seconds
- added time field – specifies how long you want to timelapse for
- added timelapse calculators t the gui
- added timelapse folder button
- added easter egg try to find it
- changed screenshot code to be faster
- screenshots can now be saved to hardrive/usb on macs – type /Volumes// into the save location field
- did a heap of other stuff that I can’t remember
Let’s say big thanks and credits to reschs as the developer Multishot Mod 1.3.2, for makes this mod up to date and working fine with minecraft 1.3.2. Please visit the original post thread to get more information about this awesome mod.
Multishot Mod 1.3.2 Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download MULTISHOT MOD 1.3.2
- Open up %appdata%, to get there go to start>run, then type in %appdata%
- Browse to .minecraft/bin
- Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip
- Drag and drop the Minecraft.class file from the folder it’s in into “bin/minecraft.jar/net/minecraft/client/”
- Drag and drop the other six .class files into “bin/minecraft.jar/”
- Delete the META-INF folder in minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft!
Download Multishot Mod 1.3.2 for Minecraft 1.3.2
OK Minecrafter! Here is the end of my post about Multishot Mod 1.3.2 for Minecraft 1.3.2. If you already playing this mod and have more information such as tips, tricks or even tutorial how to play this mod, feel free to share it in this post by commenting below! Thank you for visiting and your participation, see you again at the next post update about Multishot Mod 1.3.2.
Category: Minecraft Mods