Not Enough Items Mod 1.5 – Download Not Enough Items (NEI) Mod for Minecraft 1.5/1.5.1. Hello Minecrafter! NEI Mod is a successor to both Too Many Items and Recipe Book. It arose around the same time as Craft Guide. Not Enough Items Mod 1.5 is merger from Too Many Items and Recipe Book to remove their greatest flaws, ironically too many items, or in the case of recipe book, too many recipes. Too Many Items was great, but the one thing it lacked was an easy way to search and sort your items. When you had a mod like Red Power coming along with 10000 items both TMI and Recipe Book were racking up the pages. Even if you don’t want to use Not Enough Items Mod for cheating in items, you will likely feel right at home with the Recipe component of the mod. Thanks to chicken_bones for makes this awesome Not Enough Items Mod 1.5.
Not Enough Items Mod 1.5 Recipe View
Not Enough Items Mod 1.5 Recipe View contains 2 functions, Recipes and Usage. Pressing the recipe key (default R) or usage key (default U) while hovering over any item will take you into this mode. Once in recipe view clicking will bring up recipes and right clicking will show usages. The back recipe key (default BACKSPACE) can be used to go back to the last recipe and the Esc or Inventory key is used to exit.
Recipe view shows you all the ways to craft that item, be it with a Crafting Bench, Furnace, Brewing Stand or another custom crafting inventory (Eg Alloy Furnace from RP2).
Not Enough Items Mod 1.5 Enhancements
- Recipe Mode (Crafting, Smelting, Brewing)
- Item Searching
- Item Subset Dropdown menu (HidingShowing)
- Complete SMP support if installed on server
- Enchantment Sector
- All types of Mob Spawners obtainable and place able.
- Magnetic Mode
- Heal Button
- Mob Spawners in SMP show the mob type
- Advanced configuration files
- In game Options Menu
- A few handling tweaks
- An Extended API supporting extended item damages, mod based sorting tags and custom recipes with ModLoader type loader
Not Enough Items Mod 1.5 Changelogs
- Fixed tooltip handler causing crashes.
- Removed RP_Plugin dependancy on all components of RedPower.
- Fixed invalid drop key/Left Mouse click crash.
- Fixed right slots not being selectable when NEI is hidden and a potion effect is active.
- Fixed Options button closing Gui and causing dupes and open chests.
- Fixed some cheats being active when NEI is disabled/hidden.
- NEI now properlat hides itself when there isn’t enough room. *RP Control Monitor*
- NEI will slightly overlap on the large gui setting to make some people happy with their reso.
- Fixed bug with placing infinite items on non slots in container.
- Unenchanted items no longer have the enchanted animation.
- Fixed Scrolling on Output Slots.
- Fixed SMP Time buttons.
Not Enough Items Mod 1.5 Installation Tutorial
- Download Minecraft Forge and CodeChikenCore
- Download NOT ENOUGH ITEMS MOD 1.5
- Click Start, then type %appdata%
- Then open minecraft.jar
- Delete META-INF
- Drag in the files from not enough items mod
- NotEnoughItems MUST BE INSTALLED IN THE JAR
Download Not Enough Items Mod 1.5 for Minecraft 1.5.1
OK Minecraft lovers, here is my post about Not Enough Items Mod 1.5 for Minecraft 1.5/1.5.1. I am sure that you all have ever played this mod, so guys if you have any idea or more information such as tips, trick or even tutorial how to play this mod, please feel free to share it in this post. Have fun and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod. Thank you for visiting and your participation, see again at the next post update about Not Enough Items Mod 1.5.
Category: Minecraft Mods