PhysicsCraft Mod 1.2.5 download for minecraft 1.2.5. Did you know about PhysicsCraft Mod 1.2.5? This mod is minecraft moveable blocks that implements physics for force, torque, pressure, drag, and everything else you would need to build ships along with an assortment of other things (I’m hoping players will even come up with new uses for it). It is similar to the Ships and Boats Mod or Zeppelin mod, but the physics is more in-depth, and the overall purpose of the mod is much more broad. So guys if you want to download and install PhysicsCraft Mod 1.2.5, let’s check and read my post below!
PhysicsCraft Mod 1.2.5 Features
- Finish Ropes and axels
- Add solid block to block friction and elastic collisions
- Set up new water hydraulics
- Test hydraulics for draining and filling spaces
- Re-implement everything missing from the most recent version that was in the earlier version
- Weight systems for entities
PhysicsCraft Mod 1.2.5 Instructions
To place the first moveable block in minecraft:
- Find some water a few blocks deep (keep it at sea level, or strange things may happen).
- Right click with whatever block in hand to place your first blocks.
- Add more blocks, or to start on a new ship. Place a new block on the water away from your last ship.
- Also can place blocks on ropes in Creative Mode.
PhysicsCraft Mod 1.2.5 Controls
These keyboard controls are temporary features of the mod. I plan to have ships completely controlled by physics in the future, once I’ve sufficiently developed ropes, axles, and friction, so that anchoring and rudder steering are well within the players means. I may also develop a cloth mod on similar principles as the rope mod for sail building.
If you have multiple ships, you can choose which to control just by simply looking at it at close range (specifically, putting your target reticle over it close enough such that you could place a block on it.) Whichever set of moveable blocks you were in block-placing range and aim of last is the set of blocks you currently control.
To move the blocks around:
- i and j keys to move forward and backward.
- j and l keys to turn left or right.
Let’s say big thanks and credits to Eagle_Orion as the developer this PhysicsCraft Mod 1.2.5, for makes this mod up to date and working fine with latest minecraft 1.2.5. You can visit original mod thread for more info about this awesome mod.
PhysicsCrft Mod 1.2.5 Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download PHYSICSCRAFT MOD 1.2.5
- Locate your Minecraft.jar file.
- Install ModLoader if your haven’t done so already.
- Drag the files from inside the PhysicsCraft folder found in the .zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Finish and enjoy!
Download PhysicsCraft Mod 1.2.5 for Minecraft 1.2.5
Well minecrafter! here is my post today about PhysicsCraft Mod 1.2.5 for Minecraft 1.2.5. Hope this post will help you all to download, install and playing minecraft with this mod. If you have any idea and more information such tips, tricks or even tutorial about this mod, feel free to share it in this post. Thank you for visiting and your participation, see you again at the next post update about PhysicsCraft Mod 1.2.5.
Category: Minecraft Mods