PlasmaCraft Mod 1.2.5 download for Minecraft 1.2.5. PlasmaCraft is a minecraft mod that adds several Caustic Liquids and Ores with can be used for various items. PlasmaCraft Mod 1.2.5 now has updated to version 0.3.0 and now compatible with latest minecraft 1.2.5. PlasmaCraft currently adds 8 new caustic liquids to the game. Acid, Cryonite, Netherflow, Uranium, Obsidium, Neptunium, Radionite and Plutonium. These Liquids all damage the player and react differently to each other. If you like this PlasmaCraft Mod 1.2.5 and want to download and install it in your minecraft, let’s check my post below!
PlasmaCraft Mod 1.2.5 Categories
- Caustic Liquids (Acid, Uranium, Netherflow, Neptunium, Obsidium, Plutonium, Radionite, and Cryonite)
- Ores (Neptunium Ore, Obsidium Ore, Plutonium Ore, Radionite Ore, and Uranium Ore)
- Weapons (Laser Rifle, Rail Gun, Plasma Rifle, Laser Shotgun, Acid Launcher, Acid Grenade, and Acidic TNT)
- Items (Acid Grenade, Acid Launcher, Caustic Battery, Charged Caustic Battery, Cryo Battery, Energy Cell, Goop, Hazmat Armor, Ingots, Laser Rifle, Laser Shotgun, Overcharged Caustic Battery, Plasma, Plasma Rifle, Plasma-Charged Caustic Battery, Plasma-Coated Leather, Radionite Boat, Rail Gun, Rifle Beam Splitter, thermonuclear Pellet, and Vials)
- Blocks (Acid Barrier, Acidic TNT, Frozen Cryonite, Glow Cloth, Neptunium Ore, Obsidum Ore, Plasmificator, Plutonium Ore, Radionite Ore, Reinforced Glass, and Uranium Ore)
PlasmaCraft Mod 1.2.5 Changelogs
- Updated to Forge 220.127.116.11
- No more ModLoader!
- SSP released!
- 1 less block ID used (the plasmificator now only uses 1)!
- [**]WARNING: This change could possibly ruin your save file. Make sure you have no active plasmificators in your world before updating!
- Caustics are no longer infinite, but in lieu of upcoming reworks, you can use plasma and a caustic goop in the crafting table to make 3 more of that goop, for a total of 4 for each plasma used!
- Acid generation is fixed, and now generates many large pools on the surface! Frozen cryonite generation is also increased somewhat, and for some reason harvests as frozen cryonite (has it always been that way? I seem to remember being able to break it and have cryonite liquid spawn there…). Run it through the plasmificator to get cryonite goop.
- Since Forge now includes AudioMod, you also don’t have to install that. Download and install Forge, and you’re good to go with PlasmaCraft!
- Caustic interactions are mostly disabled right now, but as a result, caustic flow doesn’t lag near as much as it used to!
PlasmaCraft Mod 1.2.5 Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.1.5
- Download PLASMACRAFT MOD 1.2.5
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, Audiomod, and ModloaderMP
- Open .minecraft/bin
- Open Minecraft.jar
- Delete META-INF
- Run minecraft to test
- Drag all the files from the mod into .jar
- Enjoy your mod!
Download PlasmaCraft Mod 1.2.5 for Minecraft 1.2.5
PlasmaCraft Mod 1.2.5 (client 1.2.5)
Plasmacraft Mod 1.2.5 (server 1.2.5)
OK Minecrafter! here is my post today about PlasmaCraft Mod 1.2.5 for Minecraft 1.2.5. Hope this post will help you all to download, install and play this awesome mod. If you have any idea and more information about this mod, feel free to share it in this post. Thank you for your participation and see you again at the next post update about PlasmaCraft Mod 1.2.5.
Category: Minecraft Mods