Railcraft 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5. Do you like Railcraft 1.2.5 Mod? Have you ever wished minecarts and rails had received a bit more attention during development? Well that ends now! Gone are all those broken bits and in their place are a ton of new tools to build your massive rail system. If you ever cared about rails, you wont ever look back! Credits to CovertJaguar for makes this Railcraft 1.2.5 Mod.
Railcraft 1.2.5 Mod Update
Railcraft 1.2.5 Mod now has update to version 5.2.4 and now working fine with the latest minecraft 1.2.5. This mod currently uses six block IDs. The Loader/Unloaders/Dispenser are combined under the Utility ID, and the Detector blocks under another. The new Rails are under the third, except for the Elevator Rails which required their own block ID. Posts/Signals/Switches are all under the Structure ID. The World Anchor/Concrete Block/Steel Block are under the Cube ID. Block IDs can be changed or disabled in the config file “%appdata%/.minecraft/config/railcraft.cfg”.
Railcraft 1.2.5 Mod Features
- Crowbar – Rapid rail adjustment for the experienced rail engineer!
- Working Signalling System – Never experience another head-on collision again!
- Boarding & Holding Rails – Never chase your minecraft again!
- One Way Rail – Carts going the wrong way? Not anymore!
- Control Rail – Power entire sections of track to propel carts in the direction you want!
- Junction Rail – Putting the diamond in your rails (no actual diamonds required).+
- Launch Rail – I can see my house!
- High Speed Rails – Get there faster! If you don’t crash.
- Wooden Rails – Jurassic Park style, only with creepers instead of dinosaurs.
- Elevator Rail – Go up, fast.
- TNT Cart – Explosive fun!
- Tank Cart – The easy way to transport liquids!
- Tunnel Bore – Avoid the monotony of digging perfect tunnels!
- Detector Blocks – More freedom to control your carts!
- Loader/Unloader – Move items and liquids automatically!
- Cart Dispenser – Convenient storage for you carts!
- New Minecart Physics
- Various Tweaks
Railcraft 1.2.5 Mod Changelogs
- NEW: Added a “Anchor Aura” that will rain purple sparkles in chunks loaded by the Anchors, toggled via F12.
- NEW: Adv. Loaders/Unloaders can now face up/down.
- FIX: The client no longer spams error message in SMP.
- FIX: World Anchors are now correctly being registered on world load.
- FIX: Fixed an issue that was causing Liquid Loaders to crash when used with the Buildcraft 3.x series.
- NEW: Increased detail of save data error messages to help with debugging.
- NEW: Anchors are now force loaded at game start. (config option, defaults to true)
- NEW: Added Anchor debug messages. (config option)
- FIX: Overhauled Anchor code, tests indicate that Anchor Carts are now working 100% in SMP.
- FIX: Fixed a bug with the Junctions Tracks placing the wrong Track.
- FIX: Changed Liquid Loaders to be able to load any Minecart that implements ILiquidContainer.
- FIX: Improved Liquid and Energy Loaders interaction with Trains.
- FIX: Fixed a bug that caused the Linkage code to bug out and corrupt itself if you change worlds without restarting the client.
Railcraft 1.2.5 Mod Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.2.5
Client & Singleplayer Installation
- Backup Your World!
- Delete any old versions of the Railcraft zip files in the “.minecraftmods” folder
- Install Risugami’s ModLoader for your version of Minecraft.
- Install Minecraft Forge Client (see downloads for compatible versions)
- Download and drop the Railcraft Client zip file into the “.minecraftmods” folder.
- Do not extract or attempt to place the contents into minecraft.jar!
- Backup Your World!
- Delete any old versions of the Railcraft zip files in the “mods” folder
- Install Minecraft Forge Server (see downloads for compatible versions)
- Download and drop the Railcraft Server zip file into the “mods” folder.
- Do not extract or attempt to place the contents into minecraft_server.jar!
Download Railcraft 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
Railcraft 1.2.5 (Client 1.2.5)
Railcraft 1.2.5 (Server 1.2.5)
All credits must go to CovertJaguar as the developer of Railcraft 1.2.5 Mod. And let’s say big thank to him for makes and updates this Railcraft 1.2.5 Mod for minecraft 1.2.5. With your mod makes the minecrafter better and more enjoyable playing the minecraft. We are expecting help from the modder to share their exciting experiences in playing this RAILCRAFT 1.2.5 MOD. Please feel free to give your comments about this Railcraft 1.2.5 Mod at post below. Thank you for visiting and see you next time at the next Railcraft 1.2.5 Mod update.
Category: Minecraft Mods