RedPower 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5 Here is guys another mod for minecraft 1.2.5 called RedPower 1.2.5 Mod. This Red Power 1.2.5 Mod adds many new very useful items to minecraft such as wires, logic’s and lighting. RedPower 1.2.5 Mod must have in any serious minecrafter, giving you many new abilities to create great contraptions. RedPower 1.2.5 Mod is split to eight separate mod part; RedPower Core, RedPower Wiring, RedPower Logic, RedPower Lighting, RedPower Array, Redpower Machine, RedPower World, and RedPower Control. Big thanks to Eloraam for makes this RedPower 1.2.5 Mod.
RedPower 1.2.5 Mod Update
RedPower 1.2.5 Mod now has update and working fine with the latest minecraft 1.2.5. RedPower Core is needed for all the other redpower mods to function. Core does not actually change anything within minecraft, it’s just meant to manage the other seven separate mods. It’s actually the bit which allows the user to install the features of Redpower that the user would use to save Block IDs, Sprites, or Etc. Instead of installing the whole mod. RedPower Wiring, this part of the RedPower mod brings mod brings Red alloy wire, insulated wire, bundled cables and sub-blocks into the game. Regular redstone “wiring” is really a trail of dust sprinkled on the ground. This is convenient, but you lose all your energy from the resistance between the grains. And water can come along and wash it all away! Instead, if you add a little bit of metal to your redstone, you can get the mysterious and wonderful Red Alloy! Redpower Logic (formerly known as integrated redstone) introduces loads of, well, integrated redstone circuits into minecraft, much like the redstone repeater. They all do different things, and require parts to construct.
RedPower 1.2.5 Mod New Features
- Added some achievements.
- Support for Buildcraft oil.
- Support for Railcraft/MCL minecarts.
- Moss spreads.
- Recycle fine wire, armor, tools.
- Igniters can extinguish portals.
- Independent output buffers for the Sorting Machine.
- Added iron, tin, copper, silver nuggets.
RedPower 1.2.5 Mod General Bug Fixes
- IConnectRedstone is now respected by redwire (fix for Railcraft connection).
- Make use of the new MCL getItemsDropped() for minecarts.
- Fixed bottom of thermopile texture.
- Fixed jitter when near bedrock.
- Deployers using screwdrivers
- Fixed bad linksize computation.
- Fixed frame sky excursion.
- Fixed frames leaving loaded chunks.
- SSP volcanos now generate properly.
- Carts crashing into transposers now have a draining delay.
- Sorting machine no longer loses the column.
- Items bumping the input of the sorting machine are correctly sorted.
- Fixed HD texture animations on Frame Motors.
- Fortune on gems.
- Fixed bug in Assembler filling water buckets, etc.
- Boot disks now spawn in dungeon chests.
- Battery boxes drop contents when broken.
- Rubber tree leaves had the wrong light opacity.
- Placed rubber leaves no longer decay.
- Change the FORTH boot disk rarity.
- Nugget merge recipes in alloy furnace.
- Added jungle wood microblocks.
- Made diamond blocks harder to cut.
- Added a workaround for people who insist on setting the world time backwards.
- Fixed issues with Redbus IDs over 127
RedPower 1.2.5 Mod Control Changes
- Fixed KEY?
- New Words: 0SP 2SWAP ( ” AT-XY
- New words: >NAME NAME> DOES>
- New words: U. / MOD U< U>
- New words: PROBE TOP FREE
- New words: IMMEDIATE LITERAL POSTPONE RECURSE
- New Words: BLOCK FLUSH REVERT UPDATE LIST WIPE PP LOAD
- WORDS no longer clobbers the TOS.
- TIB no longer overwrites SCRATCH.
- CPU: Fixed interpretation of the E flag.
- CPU: Add unsigned divide support (C=0), fix divide bugs.
- CPU: C and Z flags are no longer swapped.
- CPU: Added unsigned multiply support (C=0)
- CPU: Fixed the carry flag for SBC.
- ERASE is now called FORGET
- TIBFIND is now called ‘
- CPU loader no longer crashes when loading from a disk >64k
- TIMES can now be used as a compiling word.
- Make ALLOT smarter
- Attempt at fixing mac enter keys in Control.
RedPower 1.2.5 Mod Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Install ModLoader.
- Install ModLoaderMp Client.
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Put Files from “Source” in Minecraft.jar
- Delete “Meta-Inf”.
- Play Minecraft and enjoy!
Download RedPower 1.2.5 Mod for minecraft 1.2.5
RedPower 1.2.5 (Minecraft 1.2.5)
Let’s say big thank to Eloraam as the developer of this RedPower 1.2.5 Mod. We still wait for another update for this RedPower 1.2.5 Mod, with this amazing mod makes the minecrafter play better and more enjoyable. If there are deficiencies in my post, I expect your participation to a variety of experiences on this mod, or you want to add other features that I did not mention in this post. Fell free to leave a comment or share your ideas, tips and tricks how to play this REDPOWER 1.2.5 MOD! Regardless of whether you share the tips and tricks on this mod would be greatly appreciated and will greatly help us to play this mod. Thank for visiting my blog, hope you enjoy this map and see you again until the next RedPower 1.2.5 mod update.
Category: Minecraft Mods