Star Wars 1.2.5 Texture Pack download for minecraft 1.2.5. Here guys the texture pack for minecraft 1.2.5 called Star Wars 1.2.5 Texture Pack. This is a texture pack brought to you to bring a quality, yet simple 16×16 texture pack to all the Star Wars and Minecraft fanatics alike. You don’t even have to be totally into Star Wars to like this pack, as it mostly just provides a new way to see and play Minecraft: a darker feeling, sci-fi version of Minecraft where skeletons are stormtroopers, zombie pigmen are dark jedi, and of course, bows are blasters and swords are lightsabers.
Star Wars 1.2.5 Texture Pack Compatibility
Star Wars 1.2.5 Texture Pack now compatible and working fine with minecraft 1.2.5. This pack mostly serves to make Minecraft feel darker, and has really taken into account how the movies felt when watching in order to make this pack as Star Wars it can be. Of course, there’s always room for improvement, so this pack is updated very frequently, whether it be for minor bugs or adding in something totally new. If you like this Star Wars 1.2.5 Texture Pack, check post below!
Star Wars 1.2.5 Texture Pack Notes
Star Wars 1.2.5 Texture Pack installation tutorial, before install this texture pack you must use MCPatcher in order to get the custom animated water, lava and portal! A darker, 16×16 pack made by a compilation of several other discontinued Star Wars texture packs, but mainly my own work. It has lightsabers, blasters and everything you would need to have a full Star Wars experience in Minecraft.
Star Wars 1.2.5 Texture Pack Updates
- New blaze mobs look like probe droids
- New door textures
- New sponge textures (computer panel)
- New stone brick textures (look like Taris sewers)
- New MCPatcher custom lighting
- Title fixed
- And much much more that I cant remember off the top of my head
- New glowstone dust sprite (way better than the stupid lightbulb one)
- Got around to finishing the new wood plank textures, no longer placeholders
- Fixed Star Wars title, was looking a little choppy
- Tweaks to furnace, dispenser, enderdragon egg, cakes and more
Star Wars 1.2.5 Texture Pack Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download STAR WARS 1.2.5 TEXTURE PACK
- Download and Install MCPatcher HD
- Run MCPatcher and select 16×16 and then click “patch”
- Copy the Star Wars 1.2.5 Texture Pack and paste it in .minecraft’s “texturepacks” folder.
- Run Minecraft and choose the pack
- Go into the world of star wars!
Download Star Wars 1.2.5 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
Star Wars 1.2.5 (minecraft 1.2.5)
Let’s say thank to yokoolio as the developer of Star Wars 1.2.5 Texture Pack. Big thank and credits to him for makes and updates this Star Wars 1.2.5 Texture Pack for minecraft 1.2.5. With your pack makes the minecrafter better and more enjoyable playing the minecraft. We are expecting help from the modder to share their exciting experiences in playing this texture pack. Please feel free to give your comments about this texture pack at post below. Thank you for visiting and see you next time at the next post update about Star Wars 1.2.5 Texture Pack.
Category: Minecraft Texture Packs