StrongestCraft X-Ray Texture Pack 1.3.1 (the best X-Ray Texture Pack) download for minecraft 1.3.1. Well minecrafter! with this texture pack you can spot enemy bases, discover dungeons, crop growing timeline, spot enemy flankingyou, spot caves system and ruins and much more you can do with this mod. StrongestCraft X-Ray Texture Pack 1.3.1 could be referred to as many things such as A transparent texture pack for Minecraft, A wireframe texture pack for Minecraft, An x-ray texture pack for Minecraft and A wallhack for Minecraft. With this pack you can you make your texture pack capable of seeing things like diamonds that are completely surrounded by stone. If you want to download and install this StrongestCraft X-Ray Texture Pack 1.3.1, let’s check and see post below!
StrongestCraft X-Ray Texture Pack 1.3.1 Features
- Spot strongholds instantly
- Locate dungeons quickly and easily
- Know exactly when your crops are fully grown
- Spot enemies waiting for you outside your home
- See large cave systems that you never knew existed
- Light up dark areas with night vision pumpkin helmets
- Detect harmful traps before they have a chance to hurt you
- Easily avoid enemies, lava, hostile players and other hazards
- Never worry about clouds, rain or snow obscuring your vision
- Spot enemies coming toward you through your transparent inventory screen
- Know which way is north/south/east/west, thanks to the sun/moon compasses
- Distinguish all blocks from one another without any light due to unique pixel arrangements
- Efficiently locate ores and other valuable resources (Fantastic in conjunction with x-ray mods!)
- Wear pumpkin helmets without clutter (Great for looking at endermen without being attacked!)
- And more!
StrongestCraft Texture Pack 1.3.1 Changelogs
- Changed the appearance of marble a bit to distinguish it from grass, dirt, gravel and sand
- Made basalt transparent
- Made basalt bricks transparent
- Made basalt cobblestone transparent
- Made marble bricks transparent
- Made rubber wood logs somewhat transparent, though still solid enough to spot through a cluster of different types of trees
- Made solid copper blocks transparent in the same way as solid gold blocks, solid emerald blocks, etc.
- Made solid tin blocks transparent in the same way as solid gold blocks, solid emerald blocks, etc.
- Made solid uranium blocks transparent in the same way as solid gold blocks, solid emerald blocks, etc.
StrongestCraft X-Ray Texture Pack 1.3.1 Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.3.1
- Download STRONGESTCRAFT X-RAY TEXTURE PACK 1.3.1
- Go to C:\document and settings\[Your Name]\Application Data\.minecraft\texturepacks in Windows XP or C:\Users\[Your Name]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\texturepacks in Windows 7/Vista.
- Cut this entire .zip folder to the texturepacks folder under .minecraft. Make sure that you DON’T extract the files! Again, you’re NOT supposed to remove the files from this .zip folder! Cut the ENTIRE FOLDER and paste it into the above location.
- Close the folder, start up the game, log in.
- Under “Mods & Texture Packs,” select this texture pack, then click “Done.”
- Done and Enjoy!
Download StrongestCraft X-Ray Texture Pack 1.3.1 for Minecraft 1.3.1
OK Minecrafter! here is my post about StrongestCraft X-Ray Texture Pack 1.3.1 for minecraft 1.3.1. Hope this post will help you all to download, install and playing minecraft with this pack. If you have any idea and more information such as tips, tricks or even tutorial about this pack, feel free to share it in this post. Thank you for visiting and your participation, see you again at the next post update about StrongestCraft X-Ray Texture Pack 1.3.1.
Category: Minecraft Texture Packs