Survival Games 1.3.2 Map – Download The Survival Games 2 Map for Minecraft 1.3.2. Hi guys did you know another map for minecraft 1.3.2 called Survival Games 1.3.2 Map? This games is based upon the movie “The Hunger Games”. It’s a FFA PvP arena with up to 24 players + 1 (or more) hosts. There are many hidden chests, puzzles and traps around the map, but the best items are in the center. Thanks to Vareide for makes this Survival Games 1.3.2 Map.
Survival Games 1.3.2 Map
Survival Games 1.3.2 Map now compatible and working fine with minecraft 1.3.2. Before the games start, all the participants must choose one tube around the center. This is their starting position. When the host is ready to start the games, he’ll flick the lever in the host house and the tubes will go up and the games will begin. Turn of mobs before you play! You can optionally add aggresive mobs, but this makes thing a lot harder.
Survival Games 1.3.2 Map Rules
- Only one player can win The Survival Games.
- You can not break any blocks, expect for leaves and mushrooms.
- You are only allowed to place blocks you find in chests.
- Your inventory must be empty before you start the game.
- No player is allowed to enter the host house.
- You are not allowed to break the fire in the middle.
Survival Games 1.3.2 Map Hots Rules
- The host is allowed to add any weapons or food he/she want at any time in the center chests, after the second day has passed.
- The host is allowed to spawn zombies, creepers or skeletons after the second day has passed.
- If a player for some reason is stuck a hole or simular, the host is allowed to tp the player out.
Survival Games 1.3.2 Map Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download the SURVIVAL GAMES 1.3.2 MAP
- Open start/run/%appdata%/.minecraft/saves
- Drag the contents inside the zip file you donwloaded into .minecraft saves folder.
- Run Minecraft.
Download Survival Games 1.3.2 Map for Minecraft 1.2.5
Survival Games 1.3.2 (Minecraft 1.3.2)
Here my post today about Survival Games 1.3.2 Map for minecraft, sorry for the shortcomings. Thanks to Vareide for the wonderful map. I think there is still much we do not know about this map. Feel free to leave a comment or share your ideas, tips and tricks how to play this great map! Regardless of whether you share the tips and tricks on this map would be greatly appreciated and will greatly help us to play this map. Thank for visiting my blog and hope you enjoy this wonderful Survival Games 1.3.2 Map.
Category: Minecraft Maps