The Aether Mod 1.2.5 download for minecraft 1.2.5. Are you guys ready to play the aether mod 1.2.5? Yeah, here is the mod for you! The Aether Mod 1.2.5 now has update to v1.9 Pre Release with Forge compatible and also compatible with latest minecraft 1.2.5. With this mod you can adds an entire new dimension to the Minecraft world called the Aether. Along with the Aether this mod adds numerous additions to the game such as a new accessory system, new blocks, new armor/weapons, new mobs, new dungeons, and much more. So guys if you like The Aether Mod 1.2.5 and want to install it in your minecraft, let’s check and see my post below!
The Aether Mod 1.2.5 now adds a whole new dimension called the “Aether” with various dungeons to explore, bosses to defeat, and rewards to reap! Regardless, let’s put the past behind us, and look to the future of the Aether’s development! Finally, after months of wait, the mod is available to play in the latest version of Minecraft (Version 1.0) and has included some great new features.
The Aether Mod 1.2.5 Additions
- Added a sun altar reward for beating the sun spirit, which gives you control of the sun
- Added new sentry boots which prevent zephyrs from pushing you around
- Added new animated zephyrs model
- Added new aerwhale model
- Added blocks for Aether fences and stairs (holystone, mossy holystone, icestone, skyroot, carved, angelic, hellfire)
- Added support for extended reach of the valkyrie lance to 10 blocks
- Added spawn eggs for Aether mobs
- Christmas content is disabled by default
The Aether Mod 1.2.5 Changelogs
- Fixed compatibility with SPC
- Fixed compatibility with OptiFine
- Fixed menu music
- Fixed golden apples & healing stones regenerating health
- Fixed shield of repulsion with close skeletons
- Normal torches aren’t allowed to be placed in the Aether
- Disabled rain/snow in the Aether
- Fixed some teleporting bugs
- Fixed metadata block bug
- Fixed some weird issues with fire minions
- Fixed rendering of extra hearts
- Fixed shift-clicking crash with the incubator, freezer, and book of lore
- Reduced potential of blue aerclouds to damage you on impact
- Removed void blackness
- Fixed weird Berry drop bug.
- Fixed Valkyrie Tools
- And many more…
First of all, let’s say big thanks and credits to the creator of The Aether Mod 1.2.5. This mod is a collaboration by kingbdogz, Saspiron, Shockah, Kodaichi, Flan and 303 all credit to modders. We really enjoy playing minecraft with this awesome mod.
The Aether Mod 1.2.5 Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download THE AETHER MOD 1.2.5
- Download and Install Modloader, Audiomod, Player API and Minecraft forge
- Install The Aether Mod it self
- Install any other mods that are compatible after that. (And Probably Audio Mod after that, and first before any other mods)
Download The Aether Mod 1.2.5 for Minecraft 1.2.5
Well Minecrafter! here is my post about The Aether Mod 1.2.5 for Minecraft 1.2.5. Hope this post will help you all to download, install and playing minecraft with this mod. If you have any ideas and more information about this mod, feel free to share it by commenting in this post. OK guys thank you for visiting and your participation, see you again at the next post update about The Aether Mod 1.2.5.
Category: Minecraft Mods