Tropicraft Mod 1.2.5 download for Minecraft 1.2.5. Hello Minecrafter! Did you know about “Tropicraft Mod 1.2.5″? Tropicraft is mod adds several new in-game content to give minecraft a more “tropical” feel. Don’t get me wrong now, you don’t necessarily have to enjoy the tropical atmosphere. With Tropicraft mod 1.2.5 you can add iguana, starfish, tree frogs, easter island heads, palm trees, coconut chunks, flowers, scale armor, drinks and blocks. Let’s say big thanks to Cojomax99 for makes this awesome Tropicraft Mod 1.2.5.
Tropicraft Mod 1.2.5 Updates
Tropicraft Mod 1.2.5 now has update to version 3.0.5 and compatible with the latest minecraft 1.2.5. So we realized an issue we caused with beds. This is fixed in 3.0.5! Also I believe I included the fix to pineapples in this release, but I am not positive. It just makes them grow more quickly. So guys want to install this Tropicraft Mod 1.2.5, let’s check post below!
Tropicraft Mod 1.2.5 Features
- Grassy inland with tropical plants
- Tropical Biomes
- Tropical Islands
- Waterfalls that lead into rivers
- Inland rivers
Tropicraft Mod 1.2.5 Changelogs
- Fixed pineapples in this release
- Fixed koa trading
- Encyclopedia giving folks things they haven’t even seen
- Encyclopedia should now appear in the portal chest
- Added some missing wood-based recipes
- Added recipes involving charcoal
- Fixed slabs only being minable with a pickaxe
- Removed purple textured items from showing up in TMI
- Fish can despawn if they haven’t been caught
- Achievement ID is now configurable
- Small adjustment to pineapple growth rate
- Tiki torches now placeable on fences, glass, and upside-down stairs
- Added configuration option to disable volcano generation
- Dropped saplings should remain the correct type
- As long as a sword is implemented correctly it should give chunks/cubes to the player.
- Chairs are less pushable, and Umbrellas can’t be pushed.
- Encyclopedia Tropica now has sound.
- EIH should be damageable with other mod’s pickaxes…so long as they can mine iron
- Ashen should spawn in groups as large as 3. GL HF.
- TMI and NEI shouldn’t create a bunch of textureless items.
- Turtles drop shells, and Manowars drop slime balls…for now
Tropicraft Mod 1.2.5 Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download ModLoader, install ModLoader into minecraft.jar
- Download Minecraft Forge Client, Install Minecraft Forge Client into minecraft.jar
- Download TROPICRAFT MOD 1.2.5, place tropicraftv3.0.zip into .minecraft/mods folder
- Delete the Meta-INF folder from minecraft.jar
- Enjoy a pina colada while relaxing under a palm tree!
Download Tropicraft Mod 1.2.5 for Minecraft 1.2.5
Tropicraft Mod 1.2.5 (minecraft 1.2.5)
OK Minecrafter! here is my post about ‘Tropicraft Mod 1.2.5′ for minecraft 1.2.5. Hope this post will help you all to play the mod, have fun and enjoy playing Tropicraft Mod 1.2.5. If you any idea and more information about this mod, feel free to share your idea and information in this post. Thank you for visiting and see you again at the next post update about Tropicraft Mod 1.2.5.
Category: Minecraft Mods