Twilight Forest 1.2.5 Mod Download for Minecraft 1.2.5. Hello Minecraft! what about Twilight Forest 1.2.5 Mod? The Twilight Forest is magical like a fairy tale forest. The skies are always in a stage of sunset and the world is covered by a canopy of trees giving the world a gloomy feel. The canopy is only broken by massive trees that extend all the way to the height limit. The Twilight Forest realm is an endless world like regular Minecraft. Nearly all of it is densely forested. It has more of an enchanted or faerie tale feel than the main Minecraft world. Big thanks to Benimatic for makes this awesome Twilight Forest 1.2.5 Mod.
Twilight Forest 1.2.5 Mod now has been updated to version 1.10.1 with new caves, new ore and new biomes. This mod now compatible and working fine with latest minecraft 1.2.5. The world under the forest has opened up, as new caves have been discovered. The caves are thick with roots, and some of the roots seem useful in making a new ore. Additionally, there are two new forest biomes, one as dark as underground, one deep in enchantment. Finally, experiments have revealed the secrets of the Gobling Tinkering Table. It seems this crafting table will let you take apart items, repair them piece-by-piece, and remake them with new materials.
Twilight Forest 1.2.5 Mod Features
- A flatter, lower, grassier world
- New biomes
- Trees, trees, trees
- Ancient ruins and other structures
- The Hollow Hills!
- New Dangers!
- Mysterious Mazes
- Massive, Monstrous Bosses
- Fantastic Tresures
- SMP Support
Twilight Forest 1.2.5 Mod Changelogs
- Fixed horizon rendering with the proper sea level in TFWorld
- Changed many blocks to use the forge metadata methods to allow essentially several types of blocks in one ID
- Caves are back – with a lot of dirt
- Added root systems to all twilight forest trees
- Also a ton of miscellaneous roots, some with ore
- Turned on monster spawning underground
- Added ironwood ingots, armor and tools
- Added torchberries and recipes for torches
- Goblin Tinkering Table
- Fixed a strange bug in biome determination for features
- Made ravines stop generating through my features where the decorations are disabled
- Made new structure for the quest grove
- Began stuffing all my code in packages, in (maybe) preparation for an API, or maybe just to make it easier to find things
- Added tech that allows recipes to create enchanted items
- Changed firefly jar into general purpose “complex” block and added goblin tinkering table to that block ID
- Dark forest biome! With lots of code to support it
- Converted fireflies and cicadas into a single block id, which can support more critters in the future
- Moved the armor render index far away from the default values. Hopefully no more collisions
- Somewhere in there, I added the enchanted forest biome too
- Changed highlands to be less hilly, more high
Twilight Forest 1.2.5 Mod Installation Tutorial for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and Install Modloader, Minecraft Forge
- Download TWILIGHT FOREST 1.2.5 MOD
- Run Minecraft make sure it doesn’t show a black screen.
- Click Start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft
- You should see a folder named “mods”. (If you have installed modloader correctly)
- Drag the Twilight Forest Mod Zip into the mods folder.
Download Twilight Forest Mod 1.2.5 for Minecraft 1.2.5
Twilight Forest 1.2.5 (client 1.2.5)
Twilight Forest 1.2.5 (server 1.2.5)
OK Minecrafter! here is our post today about Twilight Forest 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5. Hope this post will help you all to download, install and play this mod. Have fun and enjoy playing minecraft! If you have any idea or more information such as tips, trick or even tutorial about this Twilight Forest 1.2.5 Mod, feel free to share it in this post. Thank you for visiting and your participation, see you next time at the next post update about Twilight Forest 1.2.5 Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods